- See our FAQ page here
- Sacking of fish is strictly forbidden.
- Only Euro beanie landing mats and rigid handled weigh slings to be used.
- Maximum of 4 rods.
- The use of shockleaders, lead core, limpets or leaders of any description are banned. (Mainline with rig tube only)
- Long shank/ nailer hook patterns are not allowed. Barbed hooks are permitted and encouraged!
- Only house particle allowed on site
- Nut baits of all descriptions are not allowed.
- Persons under the age of 16, unless accompanied by an adult are not allowed onto the lake.
- The care of fish is paramount on the lake, carp care kits are mandatory. During initial checks if anglers are found without adequate care, equipment must be purchased from onsite stock.
- Swimming is strictly prohibited, photo sessions only allowed to waist depth.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- All vehicles must be left in the designated parking area. No driving/parking around the lake. Provision will be made for the transportation of your tackle to your designated swim
- The security of the site is maintained with the main gates being locked at 2200 hours and reopened 0830 hours.
- Unfortunately no pets allowed on site.
- Life jackets mut be worn at all times when using boats
- To conform to French Law; three separate labelled bins are available in each swim and are labelled: Metal/Cartons/Plastic, Rubbish and Glass, please ensure these are used correctly.
- No glass (Glass beer bottles are not allowed on site)
Click here to veiw our disclaimer