All Rules Must be Adhered to at All Times Please - ALL ANGLERS ARE TO BRING WEIGH SLINGS AND UN-HOOKING MAT'S SUITABLE FOR FISH OVER 60LB
- Access to the lake on your arrival will be strictly from 1:00pm. There will be no access prior to this time.
- The draw for J2 will commence at 2:00pm. All customers are requested to vacate the swim/lake by 9:00 on the morning of their departure and to be off site by 10:00am.
- maximum of four rods per person.
- strictly no Particle baits this includes tins of sweetcorn.
- Monoline to be used - 15lb minimum
- No shock leaders, lead core or braided main line (this includes Korda safe zone leader
- Shelf-life boilies are not permitted.
- No Plastic baits
- Please ensure any equipment you bring is suitable for catching fish over 60lb. We recomend a large unkooking mat that floats rather than a cradel.
- Rods are not to be left unattended at any time. If you leave your swim you MUST reel in.
- Fish are to be weighed BEFORE they are photographed. All fish 45lb and over MUST be photographed in the water (please remember to bring waders as the water can be cold on certain months).
- Fish are not to be sacked.
- Each angler must have some form of fish medication treatment such as Kryston Klinic, Nash Medicarp or Savlon. Any angler arriving without one of the above will be required to purchase some on site before setting up.
- Maggots are banned
- All rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided. Recycling and normal waste is clearly marked on the top of each bin. KEEP SWIM'S TIDY.
- No unaccompanied anglers under the age of 18.
- The J2 minimum age is 16 years old.
- No glass is to be brought on site. This includes food jars.
- Once set up, vehicles are to be parked in the parking area provided near the mobile homes on site. Driving to and from the swims during your stay is not permitted.
- Please ensure that you and all anglers in your party read and understand J2 rules. You will be required to sign that you agree to abide by these rules when you arrive.
- All deposits are non-refundable or transferrable
- From 1 July 2012, it is compulsory to carry a breathalyzer kit in your car. Two kits per vehicle are advised as the kits can only be used once. If you use one, you will need a back-up..