All Rules Must be Adhered to at All Times Please - FROM 2019 ALL ANGLERS ARE TO BRING WEIGH SLINGS AND UN-HOOKING MATS
- Access to the lake on your arrival will be strictly from 1:00pm. There will be no access prior to this time.
- The draw for J2 will commence at 2:00pm. All customers are requested to vacate the swim/lake by 9:00 on the morning of their departure and to be off site by 10:00am.
- From March 2017 there will be a maximum of three rods per person
- Particle baits are only permitted if purchased on J2 site.
- Strictly NO tiger nuts
- Please do not waste space in your vehicle by bringing particle as you simply will not be allowed to use it. This also includes/applies to Hemp.
- Monoline to be used - 12lb minimum
- No shock leaders, lead core or braided main line (this includes Korda safe zone leaders)
- Description of leader is - anything that is tied between your main line and the hook link or lead. No matter what material or breaking strain.
- Shelf-life boilies are not permitted from April 2017
- Please ensure any equipment you bring is suitable for catching fish over 50lb.
- Rods are not to be left unattended at any time. If you leave your swim you MUST reel in.
- Fish are to be weighed BEFORE they are photographed. All fish 50lb and over MUST be photographed in the water (please remember to bring waders as the water can be cold on certain months).
- Fish are not to be sacked.
- Each angler must have some form of fish medication treatment such as Kryston Klinic, Nash Medicarp or Savlon. Any angler arriving without one of the above will be required to purchase some on site before setting up.
- Maggots are banned
- All rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided. Recycling and normal waste is clearly marked on the top of each bin.
- All discarded hooks and line is to be placed in the bin.
- No unaccompanied anglers under the age of 18.
- The J2 minimum age is 16 years old.
- No glass is to be brought on site. This includes food jars.
- Once set up, vehicles are to be parked in the parking area provided near the mobile homes on site. Driving to and from the swims during your stay is not permitted.
- Meal packages will be available from 2019 at 150.00 euro per person for all anglers/guests on J2. Food Packages will be compulsively from March 2019
- Please ensure that you and all anglers in your party read and understand J2 rules. You will be required to sign that you agree to abide by these rules when you arrive.
- All deposits are non-refundable or transferrable
- From 1 July 2012, it is compulsory to carry a beathalyser kit in your car. Two kits per vehicle are advised as the kits can only be used once. If you use one, you will need a back-up.
- It is now illegal in France to drive wearing flip flops.